This new bollard product of our company has just been on the market._Received by customers, what is the attraction of the bollards? Li & Fung will tell you:
The bollards are designed and selected according to the berth capacity and the structure of the wharf, which meets the requirements for safe and reliable operations and convenient use of ships when docking, berthing, relocating, and turning. The bollard consists of the shell, anchor rods, nuts, washers, anchor plates and core packing. The bollard is divided into cast iron (HT200) and cast steel (ZG230-450), specifications: 50KN-2000KN.
Li & Fung's masts can be customized, with affordable price and short customization time.
1. Dimensions are according to drawings;
2. The specifications are marked at the top (such as 100KN, 150KN, 250KN, 350KN, 550KN, etc.);
3. After bolt holes are tightened in the gong cap, asphalt needs to be used to prevent corrosion;
4. After the bollards are installed, concrete is injected into the shell;
V. The surface must be smooth, and all shall be coated with red or Zhu Dan antirust paint;
During operation, attention should be paid to timely drainage of oil, heating temperature, and regular cleaning, and to avoid mooring pile loads. The so-called “load” means the separation ability that meets the emission standard. The method of testing _ load: one is to check the low-level inspection cock; the other is to observe the water sample through the water outlet.
(1) Adjust the opening of the valve to maintain pressure in the mooring piles to facilitate the discharge of sewage oil from the mooring piles.
(2) Observe whether the indicated values of pressure gauge and vacuum gauge are normal.
(3) There is a device for automatic control of the temperature of electric heating. Care should be taken to check the thermometer on the mooring pile.
(4) Observe the water quality of the discharged water and the working condition of the oil concentration alarm.
(5) The air in the oil collecting chamber should be regularly discharged to prevent the automatic oil draining device from malfunctioning due to too much air.
(6) Water supply pumps with oil-water separation are mostly single-screw pumps or plunger pumps. They must not run dry and are not allowed to run when the valve is closed.
(7) Heating can be used to improve the separation effect. Steam heaters are generally heated to 40-60 ° C with saturated steam of 0.25 to 0.30 MPa, to accelerate the floating of oil droplets and the shedding of dirty oil.
(8) Before the mooring piles are decommissioned, seawater shall be introduced to continue operation for 15 minutes. After stopping the pump, the inlet and outlet valves of the mooring piles should be closed to prevent the water filled in the cylinder from leaking and reduce the oxidation corrosion of the inner wall.
(9) Each time the mooring pile is used, it shall be recorded in the oil record book.