[Tips for using cast iron plate ]
1. In order to prevent deformation of the cast iron slab, when lifting the cast iron slab, four steel wire ropes of the same length should be used to simultaneously hold the four lifting holes on the cast iron slab, and the cast iron slab should be smoothly hoisted on the transportation tool.
2. Place and support the cast iron plate support points well. _ Each support point is evenly stressed, and the entire cast iron plate is stable.
3. When the cast iron flat plate is installed, each supporting point of the cast iron platform is adjusted and fixed by the adjusting pad iron, and the cast iron flat plate is adjusted to qualified accuracy by a technician.
4. When using the cast iron flat plate, handle it gently, do not move the rough workpiece on the cast iron flat plate, so as not to cause damage to the cast iron flat plate's working surface due to bumps, scratches, etc.
5. In order to prevent the overall deformation of the cast iron flat plate, after use, remove the workpiece from the cast iron flat plate to avoid the workpiece from being pressed on the cast iron flat plate for a long time to cause deformation of the cast iron flat plate.
6. When the cast iron plate is not in use, wash the working surface in time, then apply a layer of rust-proof oil and cover it with rust-proof paper. Cover the cast-iron plate with the outer packaging of the cast-iron plate to prevent the inadvertent damage to cast iron Damage to the working surface of the slab.
7. The cast iron plate should be installed in a ventilated and dry environment, and away from heat sources, corrosive gases and corrosive liquids.
8. The cast iron slab is subject to regular weekly inspections according to standards, and the inspection cycle can be 6-12 months depending on the specific situation.
The correct use and maintenance of cast iron slabs can maintain their accuracy for more than two years. If the accuracy changes have affected the normal use of the workpiece, they can be corrected by debugging or scraping. The ideal service life of cast iron slabs generally reaches 10 to 20 Year is not a big problem.